Saturday 5 March 2011

EXPERIEMENT 1: DATUM (WEEK 1) - INCLASS STUDIO WORK: Sections



SECTIONS

PG. 1, 2
This is section's 1, 2, 3, 4. at first I didn't understand the concept of the assignment so i started to work around what i could figure out from everyone else. I started to brainstorm and figure out so form of representation of my words that I have chosen.


PG. 3, 4
This is section 5, 6, 7, 8. I still was unable to assess any good idea but i kept drawing random representations that assosiated with my words and though that eventually that some of these random representations will fit all together once I progressed through the exercise.


PG. 5, 6
This is section 9, 10, 11, 12. I started to understand that the above section was to become a representation of an object that will soon become a building even though the final product doesn't look like what my original drawings.


PG. 7, 8
Sections 13, 14, 15, 16

Pg. 9, 10
Sections 17, 18, 19 and 20. I finally understood the purpose of the excerise. It was to create a structure of some sort that will later soon be part of a building. The last too 18 and 19, I got some grasp of the idea and worked on it that I hope will develop into a nice building.

No comments:

Post a Comment